Zoning & Planning Committee
- Aida Abkarians
- Faye Barta
- Dan Brin
- Anthony Brosamle
- Bob Brostoff
- Margery Brown
- Carolyn Greenwood
- Bonnie Klea
- Steve Randall
- Bill Rose
- Charlene Rothstein
- Joan Trent
- Myrl Schreibman
- Ron Sobel
- Alec Uzemeck
The MISSION of this committee is to interface with and negotiate with stakeholders, developers, the City of Los Angeles Planning Department and the Planning and Land Use Management Committee of the Los Angeles City Council among others [on zoning and planning related items in West Hills].
Committee Operating Rules
: CLICK HERE
Join Us At Our Next Committee Meeting:
[Held the Second Tuesday of Every Month] Join us for our next committee meeting on
Tuesday October 8 at 6:30 p.m. Chaminade High School Condon Center.
CLICK HERE to see our next committee meeting agenda. (agendas posted 72 hours before meetings)
Current West Hills Development Resources / Information
For more information, visit the Community Resources section below.
- Montessori school expansion of operations 22566 West Vanowen: WHNC position letter
- The Former Lederer Property on Sherman Way/Woodlake: CLICK HERE
- Sherman Way Subdivision: CLICK HERE
- Bell Canyon Project (Los Angeles County): CLICK HERE
- Oceanside Malibu Treatment Center at 8300 Valley Circle Blvd. WHNC position letter
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Development: CLICK HERE
- Vanowen Subdivision Project: CLICK HERE
- Sherman Way Place Medical Building Project: CLICK HERE
- El Camino Real Charter School Shoup Avenue Project:
- Westhills Project (Los Angeles County): CLICK HERE
- DeToledo High School CUP Amendment:
- Chick-fil-A CUP Proposal at Former Osh Site:
- Boething Treeland Project (Woodland Hills):
- Sherman Place Mixed-Use Development Project:
- Highlander Road School:
- Walmart Liquor Licence Renewal:
- Schaefer House Historic Cultural Monument Designation:
- Fallbrook AMC CUP for Alcholic Beverages:
- Canoga Mission Winnery Project:
City Zoning & Planning Related Amendments / Events:
The City of Los Angeles’ Department of City Planning is initiating the process of updating each of its 35 Community Plans over the next six years. The plans represent the land use element of the General Plan, a long-range planning document that captures the City’s vision for the future of our neighborhoods. Its vision is captured through community input on policies and programs that guide the development and growth of these neighborhoods for years to come. For more information regarding Los Angeles' plans to update the Canoga Park-Winnetka-Woodland Hills-West Hills Community Plan, CLICK HERE
Canoga Park-Winnetka-Woodland Hills-West Hills Community Plan Update:
The Los Angeles Department of City Planning is embarking on one of the City’s largest planning initiatives to date: Re:Code LA, a comprehensive revision of LA’s outdated zoning code. For information, look below:
Find out about how your Los Angeles Department of City Planning works in all aspects of zoning and planning in our city. To visit the powerpoint presentation, CLICK HERE
HistoricPlacesLA is the first online information and management system specifically created to inventory, map and help protect the City of Los Angeles’ significant historic resources. It showcases the city's diversity of historic resources, including architecturally significant buildings and places of social importance, as well as historic districts, bridges, parks, and streetscapes.
Historic Places Los Angeles:
For more information and see an interactive map of significant properties in West Hills, CLICK HERE.
For All City Service Requests, please call 311 ( or Dial (213) 473-3231) or CLICK HERE
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the West Hills NC box
The public is invited to attend all meetings.
Find out what's happening in West Hills.
View our neighborhood council boundaries for which we deal with.